Friends, guess what? I have a new favorite recipe that is healthy, gluten-free, vegan and deeeelicious! It’s also one of the hottest items featured by food bloggers over the past year, and for good reason. Cauliflower buffalo wings make the perfect party or game-day finger food, and once you try these, you’ll be hooked for life.
Gluten-Free Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 cup white rice flour (yes, you can substitute regular flour!)
- ¼ tsp. garlic power
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
Vegan Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup vegan mayo (I used Vegenaise)
- ½ cup vegan sour cream (I used Follow Your Heart’s Vegan Gourmet)
- 1 teaspoon vegan worcesterchire sauce (I used Annie’s)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fine chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped fine
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped fine
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Note: This produces a thick ranch dip which is perfect to pair with cauliflower buffalo wings! For a thinner ranch to use as salad dressing, add a dash of soy or almond milk.
P.S. Many thanks to my good friend Kristen Sinch who introduced me to these gems, and to Alex Thomopoulos who developed this recipe!